Andy Goodman is a joy to work with. He is professional, good-humored, energetic, and industrious, takes the initiative and goes the extra mile to make sure that the job is done and done right. He is also very detail-oriented, conscientious and has a natural gift for problem-solving using creative thinking. His capabilities, attitude and great work ethic make him an asset to anyone who has the opportunity and good fortune to work with him.
– Tom Benford, Co-author – The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Customizing Your Ride (Alpha/Penguin, 2007)
- Authored the National Custom Car Association Rulebook (12 Volt Group)
- Authored the F4 Challenge Guide to Success (Performance Publications)
- Co Authored The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Customizing Your Ride (Alpha/Penguin)
- Hot Compacts and Imports (Buckaroo Communication)
- Street Trenz Magazine (EDIX Media Group)
- Performance Auto and Sound (Performance Publications)
- B Scene (Buckaroo Communications)
- DialD (12 Volt Group)
- Die Cast X Magazine (AirAge Media)
- www.CarDomain.com (CarDomain Network LLC)
- www.TunerZine.com (TunerZine Media LLC)
- www.HinCity.com (APG Media LLC)
- www.UrbanRacer.com (Urban Racer LLC)
Andy Goodman has been a great help to me in keeping up with the latest trends in the youth automotive segment. Because he’s been both a builder of show cars and an organizer of car shows, he understands both the hobby and the business. He knows why enthusiasts modify their cars and what they want from providers of goods and services. Trends in the youth automotive segment move fast, and Andy has been a reliable spotter of things that are heating up and things that are cooling off.
– Steve Relyea, Editor – Specialty Automotive Magazine and Import Automotive Parts & Accessories
- Has been a freelance writer and editor for over 18 years.
- Garnered an elite panel award at SEMA International Auto Salon 2005.
- Was a member of the Carsponorships.com elite board.
- Was a judge for three consecutive years at the Scion Challenge held in November at Las Vegas, NV.
- Co-creator of the Turtle Wax Tour Get Waxed Tour and promotional vehicle. A Nissan 240SX that received 22 magazine features and 18 internet features within 18 months. This vehicle is the single most featured automobile in the history of modern tuning.
- Co-creator of the McDonalds mid-west promo truck. Used at sporting events, concerts and school functions to promote the McDonalds mid-west restaurants in a grass root interactive program.
- Was the founder of the National Custom Car Association; a sanctioning body organizing the international judging and sanctioning of custom car shows.
- Re-designed and branded Die Cast X Magazine’s website and social media presence; delivering new up to date channels for content delivery and revenue.
- Was the co-creator of the Torque Meet Tour a 5 city promotional car show series developed to give back to the car community while exposing Universal Technical Institute schools to core car enthusiasts and potential students.
- Was the co-producer of the Nassau County Cruise to the Show - Parade and Car Show. An automotive festival which includes a 7 mile parade, car show and concert that attracts more than 1,800 show cars and 25,000 spectators annually.
- Was co-producer of the concept television show Passion or Obsession - a for television series about collectors and their collections.
Since working with National Custom Car Association in 2004, we have received constant marketing excitement and the most up to date news on the latest trends. NCCA has the ability to connect brands to the core decision making auto enthusiast. If you have the opportunity to work with NCCA, we strongly suggest you explore this grass roots, core market targeted opportunity. NCCA helped us increase brand awareness to the decision making automotive consumer as they can for your brand and products too.
– Shaun Sakdinan, CEO Ignited Performance Products
- Is the executive producer of the nation’s largest all indoor consumer motorsports event. Motorama Events attracts more than 60,000 people annually for its races and show every February at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex – a 1 million square foot all indoor facility.
- Is the executive producer of the East Coast Indoor Nationals a 28 year old custom car, truck and bike show held at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium MD
- Is the executive producer of the Mid Atlantic Indoor Nationals inagural 2018 custom car truck and bike show at the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center in Oaks, PA.
- Is the executive producer of Darwin Doll's York US30 Heritage Day's and Drag Racing Show at the Lebanon Valley Exhibition Center in Lebanon, PA.
- Is a consultant and producer of the Diecast Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
- Is the consumer marketing manager for Castline / M2 Machines - one of the youngest but fastest growing die-cast collectable brands in the hobby segment.
- Is a marketing consultant for Simba-Dickie USA's Majorette division of diecast model vehicles.
Andy is a fan of diecast cars and has developed a collector reference guide for Jada brand diecast cars from scratch. It is the only guide of its kind on the internet. It’s such a valuable resource to Jada collectors worldwide that I linked it in my own website’s Collector Reference area. The completeness of the guide and clear pictures are on par with printed collector guides for the larger brands. His guide is an asset to the seasoned and beginning Jada collectors alike.
– Joe Falco, CEO of Joesdiecastshack.com / Diecast Historian
- Is a dependable, serious professional who gets the job done correctly and on time with no excuses or exceptions.